Recruiter at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:1708 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Shell - Statutory Auditor (0-6 yrs)
- Ensuring timely preparation, audit and filing of statutory accounts.
- Working with external audit firms including senior managers, directors & partners pertaining to multiple countries and offices.
- Manage co-ordination/support for the audit.
- Working closely with other teams like tax, legal, transaction processing and various controllers team.
- Ensuring compliance with standard internal controls associated with the statutory reporting process.
- Should be focused and result oriented.
- Ensure timely preparation of Financial Statements and supporting work papers for Legal Entities consistent with the requirements of the appropriate regulatory reporting framework within agreed timelines.
- Coordinating the statutory audit, which would involve preparing/requesting input, required for audits, validating inputs received and sharing with auditors, coordinating for replies to queries raised by auditors and successfully close out the audit within agreed time.
- Leads/participates and manages migrations of a wide range of additional new scope of statutory reporting activities and ensures optimization of activity execution and resources
- The role is technically demanding and requires in-depth knowledge of accounting concepts, international and country specific accounting standards and audit process.
- Managing peak period while ensuring seamless and timely delivery of financial statements and filing of statutory reports (financial statements).
- Managing interfaces with external statutory auditors during peak auditing periods are challenging
Shell's Recruitment Team