Shaze - Manager - Training (5-6 yrs)
Role Title : Manager - Training
Location : Head Office - Marine lines (East)
Job Responsibility :
1. PAN India Product knowledge and Sales training Responsibility
2. Conduct detailed training needs analyses and skill mapping to understand the requirements for enhancement of employee capability.
3. Develop and Implement Learning and Development strategy in line with business goals.
4. Assessment of Learning needs and Training Plans with line managers.
5. Develop Learning Modules and Leadership Development Program with internal resources and external agencies support.
6. Prepare L & D budget, Training Calendar, identify / develop internal and external faculty to build talent capability.
7. Develop Training Metrics to measure effectiveness of delivery and content.
8. Facilitate coaching and mentoring to develop middle management and leadership pipeline.
9. Organize Train-the-Trainer program, Soft Skills & Management Development Program.
10. Conducting Training Need Analysis at the Individual level to identify the gaps between the current and the desired performance.
11. To be the custodian of all learning and development initiatives (functional and behavioural) across all functions.
12. Delivery of Training programs at a middle and senior leadership level (proficient in classroom and platform delivery).
13. Conduct product training to drive sales performance metrics
Knowledge, skills, abilities :
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, design and implement specific interventions towards leadership development and behavioural change.
- Should be able to identify and implement latest tools to deliver learning agenda
- Ability to work and drive agenda in a multiple stakeholder organisation.
- Understanding of latest learning techniques