HR at Confidential
Views:4659 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Shaze - Manager - Marketing & Public Relation (5-10 yrs)
Job Overview: Looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan; deploy and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop and implement both short-term and long-term strategies and tactics to ensure the growth and profitability of the company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Should be able to handle ad agencies, Media Buying, Creative agencies etc.
- Previous exposure in PR and communications would be an added advantage
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- MBA degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.