HR at Confidential
Views:3386 Applications:875 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Shaze - Head - Supply Chain Management & Logistics (10-16 yrs)
The business has gone from strength to strength over the last few months and we are currently recruiting several pivotal roles in order to continue the growth. With logistics and warehousing at the heart of our operations we are looking for a leader with previous experience working in a rapidly growing company to help design and implement the logistics processes.
We are looking at hiring a dynamic, commercially astute and forward-thinking individual for this vacancy. We are looking for people with a high level of passion and intelligence to come onboard and drive expansion of our operations.
In this role, you will often be presented with new challenges and entrusted with a high degree of responsibility. Therefore, it's important that the right candidate is self-motivated and inherently entrepreneurial (to be able to learn and problem-solve on the fly). In addition, they should possess a high attention to detail, good grasp on business concepts and a positive self-starter attitude.
What will this role entail?
- Leading the entire logistics and warehousing division. Take leadership of the company's supply chain management.
- Taking a lead role in the set-up, design and running warehouses - managing day-to-day operational requirements of a high-growth business, project management and implementation.
- Designing and implementing KPI metrics to manage carrier management suppliers - whilst also getting involved in the contract negotiations and ongoing relationship management
- Set up and manage the relationships with 3rd party warehouses, manufacturing partners, distributors and logistics companies.
- Improving current method for reporting and data management to ensure continuous improvement
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to help buy in and increase collaboration
- Manage day-to-day customer relations & success. Over time to put in place technology systems to ensure every customer is receiving their parcels in a timely manner as we continue to scale up.
- Deliver on an ambitious growth plan and targets, develop strategies and pivot where necessary to push the business to scale.
What skills and experience are essential?
- A track record of leading logistics and warehousing teams ideally in an eCommerce/Retail environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Experience managing multiple sites is a must - ideally with a track record in opening new sites
- A track record in improving relationships and performance with 3PLs /Carrier Management suppliers
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage budgets across multiple sites
- The ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment where you will be required to problem solve and think on your feet
- Willing to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.