HR at Confidential
Views:900 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Shaze - Head - CRM & Loyalty (10-20 yrs)
This person must constantly understand the consumer needs and issues and formulate viable consumer relations solutions and guide the implementation of those solutions in the CRM department and collaborating departments.
S/He is also tasked with delivering and overseeing highly integrated consumer marketing communication campaigns that are focused on increasing the revenue per active consumer, increasing multi-channel transactional visits, and the reduction of churn of valuable consumers.
S/He should be able to cooperate and form alliance relationships to generate new customers
CRM & Loyalty
- Develop and implement strategies that grow the customer base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM, Loyalty, and Credit programs.
- Lead and manage the development of annual and seasonal plans that support the successful achievement of program and business goals.
- Create and manage the customer contact strategy, executing timely and accurate deliveries of marketing strategies to achieve business goals.
- Establish and implement best practices for database marketing processes, measurement, evaluation, data capture, maintenance and customer/prospect list selection; tracks and communicates program results.
- Manages interactions with cross-channel partners related to CRM, loyalty, and credit (material fulfilment, performance metrics, training, integration, etc.).
- Develop executive summaries and recommendations of direct marketing programs
- Dynamic content and personalization
- Can make Loyalty program budgets