HR at Confidential
Views:956 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Shaze - Head - Buying & Merchandising (10-15 yrs)
Shaze - Head - Buying & Merchandising
Job Description :
- Effectively managing and developing the Merchandising team to ensure that all key functions are carried out in line with KPIs
- Drive down stock levels in conjunction with the Buying Managers, using the most cost effective and timely clearance channels Publication/Campaign Planning
- Provide range level budgets based on historical data to allow the Buyers to formulate future strategic plans Forecasting in season - review and agree publication budgets with marketing and communicate the purchasing strategy to the merchandising teams Stock Intake/TFs/Lost Sales
- Provide Finance with budgets and update with tactical plans based on in season monitoring Reporting
- Manage 'in season' performance by measuring actual performance against plan, forecasts and previous year Supplier Performance
- Maintain and manage Departmental spending with the given parameters of the yearly budget
The Successful Applicant :
- Continuous Improvement/ Customer Focus Think about how to achieve better results and suggest smarter ways of working. Understand, challenge and respond to the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Work with customers in a way that is appropriate to them Managing Change Responding positively to changing circumstances; accepting and adapting to change; seeking and implementing change to drive business improvement.
- Communication : Communicate openly, honestly and effectively. Demonstrate genuine interest in feedback and the views and opinions expressed by others.
- Team Development Work in a positive and supportive way with all colleagues to ensure that resources and knowledge are shared. Be aware of own strengths and development needs. Seek out opportunities and encourage others to develop.
- Create Direction/ Decision Making Build and share the vision of the future. Define and clearly communicate short, medium and long term goals. Make timely decisions that reflect the commercial sensitivities of the business.