Manager - TA at Sharechat
Views:680 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
ShareChat - Senior Partner - Ad Sales - FMCG Sector (4-6 yrs)
Senior Partner- Client (FMCG)
Who are we and What do we do?
ShareChat (https://sharechat.com/about) is India's largest homegrown social media company, with 325+ million monthly active users across all its platforms including Moj, a leading short video app which was launched in a record 30 hours in 2020.
Founded in October 2015, with a vision of building an inclusive community that encourages & empowers each individual to share their unique journey and valuable experiences with confidence.
ShareChat is valued at $5 bn. We are spearheading India's internet revolution by building products through world-class AI & tech to evangelize the content ecosystem for India in regional languages.
We believe in complete ownership of problem-solving while committing to speed and integrity in everything we do. We place the utmost importance on user empathy & strive to work towards creating a world-class experience for them every day. Join us to drive how the next billion users will interact on the internet!
What does the team do:
This team works with some of the top FMCG companies to help them achieve their brand tasks through Sharechat Network's advertising solutions. They consult the brand and the media teams to drive the best efficiency and effectiveness for their brands.
What You'll Do?
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer/brand base and ensures its strong & continued presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships including brand managers, agency planning leads and media planners
- Be an expert in our ad solutions offering to be able to use them effectively solve clients brand objectives.
Who are you?
- 4-6 years of previous work experience in ad sales, key account management(Preferrably handling FMCG accounts.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- In-depth understanding of the company's key clients and their position in the industry.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, business administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on superior Excel skills.
Where you'll be? Bangalore
What's in it for you?
At ShareChat, our values - Ownership, Speed, User Empathy, Integrity, and First Principles - are at the core of our ways of working. We believe in hiring top talent and grooming future leaders by providing a flexible environment to aid growth and development. We also offer several benefits to our employees - like ESOPs, remote working, monthly childcare allowance for women employees, insurance coverage, and more.