Manager - HR at Share India
Views:1774 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Share India - Manager - Analytics (0-5 yrs)
Responsibilities for Analytics Manager :
- Arrange for global exchange data and analyze the same for planning, development and execution of derivative strategies from same set of data using Share India's execution platform.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide trading strategies.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support performance analysis for trading strategies.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of trading strategies.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and execution deliverables.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.