Manager - HR at Share India
Views:1217 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Share India - Chartered Accountant (2-6 yrs)
- Responsible for day to day and timely updating on Tally, reconciliation of the bank, ledger accounts on Tally, bookkeeping, and account finalization
- Responsible for preparing financial statements, MIS reports periodically and maintaining fixed assets register in excel format
- Responsible for complying with all statutory payments like TDS, GST, PF, ESI, PT, and filing of returns on time
- Should have a good knowledge of Income-tax - Particularly with respect to TDS/Advance payment of tax
- Should have good knowledge of GST -particularly with respect to E invoicing, input Tax Credit and in the filing of GST returns
- Should know-how to make entries on Tally for Purchase, Sales, Receipts, Payment and make E-Way bill
- Preparation of debtors and creditors statements and matching of the ledger on a weekly basis
- Should know-how to make tax payment and claiming the refunds
- Experience in Tally is mandatory.
- Preparation of monthly & yearly trial balances/financials as per corporate/legal formats.