HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:780 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
Shangrila Corporate Services - Strategic Business Development Lead - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-10 yrs)
POSITION SPECIFICATION :
Position : Strategic Business Development Lead
Company: Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS)
Location : Mumbai
Reporting Relationship : BD - Head / Vice President
Website : www.scsindia.co.in
COMPANY BACKGROUND :
Shangrila Corporate Services :
- Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS) is a leading advisory firm in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy of India. With over 30 years of experience, it is a pioneer in the domain and is a one stop shop solution for advisory, implementation, litigation support, utilization and monetization needs. We provide advisory services to importers and exporters on all matters related to the Foreign Trade Policy of India.
- SCS promises to provide Businesses with integrated and value-added solutions in improving financial performance, operational efficiency, strategic development. We deliver efficient and streamlined advisory and implementation processes which cuts through operational complexities across functions and borders & superior client service and support which proactively anticipates the evolving needs of the client.
- Over the years SCS has handled the most complex of cases from every industrial sector and knows how to employ Foreign Trade Policy to realize maximum value for its clients. Pioneers in this field, we have been acknowledged as leaders in the industry. Since our inception we have served nearly all types of organizations from Small to Medium to Large Enterprises. We take pride in the trust and reputation we carry in the market.
- SCS with its Pan India presence boasts of a vast client base which include Industry Leaders & Pioneers across Sectors including 500+MNCs.
BACKGROUND OF THE ROLE :
- Reporting into BD - head with a dotted relationship to Vice President, the incumbent will be accountable for new business development and revenue from marque clients through direct sales and customer relationship management.
- The organization is therefore seeking a young, technology savvy, dynamic, hands-on Sales and Business Development professional who can generate business exponentially through aggressive partnerships (hunting).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The incumbent will be responsible for Fresh Client Acquisition with marque clients
- Monitoring the Sales Funnel and strategizing on how to churn the funnel.
- The role will entail responsibility for mapping and engaging with key decision makers at the leadership level (CEO/CFO, VP - Finance/ Taxation / Compliance) on the client side to enable further business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies for driving sales growth across target sectors.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for business opportunity.
- The role will also be responsible for monitoring complete sales cycles across the team.
- Mentoring & developing the team to achieve desired levels of effectiveness.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes:
- 7-10 of Experience in a Solution Sales / Business Development / Sales Strategy role with strong track record of achievement.
- Strong experience in Consultative sales approach with Large Enterprise clients especially in Financial Solution.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
EDUCATION : - MBA from a Tier - 1 B-School
MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving ability and tech savvy
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain a network of external market and internal business relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Adaptable, approachable, open minded with a clear understanding of the business; The incumbent must bring the ability and orientation to contribute beyond his/her scope of work
- Hands on, i.e. roll-up-sleeve type
COMPENSATION: Total compensation will be commensurate with experience, market trends, and current salary drawn.