HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:552 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Shangrila Corporate Services - Manager - Sales Strategy/Sales Operations/Inside Sales (4-6 yrs)
- Are you a sales professional who also understands strategy? Do you understand the difference between Strategy and Tactics? Are you seeped in best practices and sales processes? If the answer is a resounding yes and you can prove it, then read on.
- We are seeking someone who can support the Business Head to keep a watchful eye on the business by monitoring the various metrics and the processes and stepping in whenever a bottleneck is identified. Come and help us to scale up our Trade Advisory business to make it the Industry Leader.
1. To monitor the sales funnel through the CRM to ensure adequate churning of the leads is happening and step in appropriate strategy or tactics whenever a bottleneck is identified.
2. Monitor and review overall performance through Sales Force/CRM on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to ensure the performance aligned to monthly and quarterly goals.
3. Mentor the team with right sales reach out techniques and strategy and tactics.
4. Analyze trends in existing business with recommendations for driving growth in the business.
5. Create appropriate dashboards with operations teams, ensure its continuous updating and provide a high-level summary for discussions and decision making.
6. To identify the business potential with regards to gap analysis, market opportunity, scope, trends, and strategic options.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have relevant track record and combines strong interpersonal skills with a self-starting, pro-active attitude. The following qualifications are essential:
1. MBA Degree from Premier (Tier -1) Institute
2. 4-6 years in leading strategy and business development projects or in a corporate strategy business development team
3. Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans
4. Proven ability to conceptualize, drive and implement sales strategy and process.
Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and to drive projects from strategy to execution
5. Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
6. Experience of continuous improvement of sales and revenue management goals.
If the above opportunity sounds interesting to you and you'll like to get on the ground floor of this opportunity, send us your CV along with a short motivation letter. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Company Background & Culture:
- Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS) is a leading advisory firm in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy of India. With over 30 years of experience, it is a pioneer in the domain and is a one stop shop solution for advisory, implementation, litigation support, utilization and monetization needs. We provide advisory services to importers and exporters on all matters related to the Foreign Trade Policy of India.
- SCS is an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. It is now looking for exceptional Sales Achievers to lead the charge at SCS in the new decade.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy
- At SCS we pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyse change. We- re a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.