HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:604 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Shangrila Corporate Services - Manager - Sales Startegy/Operations - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Are you a sales professional who also understands strategy? Do you understand the difference between Strategy and Tactics? Are you seeped in best practices and sales processes? If the answer is a resounding yes and you can prove it, then read on.
We are seeking someone who can support the Business Head to keep a watchful eye on the business by monitoring the various metrics and the processes and stepping in whenever a bottleneck is identified. Come and help us to scale up our Trade Advisory business to make it the Industry Leader.
- To monitor the sales funnel through the CRM to ensure adequate churning of the leads is happening and step in appropriate strategy or tactics whenever a bottleneck is identified.
- Monitor and review overall performance through Sales Force/CRM on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to ensure the performance aligned to monthly and quarterly goals.
- Mentor the team with right sales reach out techniques and strategy and tactics.
- Analyze trends in existing business with recommendations for driving growth in the business.
- Create appropriate dashboards with operations teams, ensure its continuous updating and provide a high-level summary for discussions and decision making.
- To identify the business potential with regards to gap analysis, market opportunity, scope, trends, and strategic options.
Knowledge & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant track record and combines strong interpersonal skills with a self-starting, pro-active attitude. The following qualifications are essential:
- MBA Degree from Premier (Tier -1) Institute
- 4-6 years of experience in sales strategy and business development projects or in a corporate strategy business development team
- Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans
- Proven ability to conceptualize, drive and implement sales strategy and process.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and to drive projects from strategy to execution
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Experience of continuous improvement of sales and revenue management goals