HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:556 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shangrila Corporate Services - Manager - Organization Development (3-5 yrs)
We partner Stars who are passionate, driven and want to excel. Come partner with us to improve our People Capital and helping us make our Trade Advisory business the Industry Leader. SCS is an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. It is now looking for a HR Star to improve its People Capital while being based out of its Mumbai HQ.
1. Work responsibility will include streamlining employee journey with the organization once they are recruited and brought in.
2. Tasks will include managing projects on Employee Induction and Onboarding, Tracking Performance, Employee Feedback and Employee Engagement
3. Managing the employee engagement calendar through R&R programs
4. Should be well versed with HR Best Practices like - Best Place to Work- and should have been part of a team that has implemented those.
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have relevant track record and combines strong interpersonal skills with a self-starting, pro-active attitude. The following qualifications are essential:
1. Relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters in HRM)
2. 3-5 Yrs of work experience in OD and L&D
3. Excellent people management skills
4. Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
5. Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
6. Experience in a fast paced organization preferably a startup
7. "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work
8. Excellent conceptual clarity in various aspects of HR
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.
Company Background & Culture :
- Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS) is a leading advisory firm in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy of India. With over 30 years of experience, it is a pioneer in the domain and is a one stop shop solution for advisory, implementation, litigation support, utilization and monetization needs. We provide advisory services to importers and exporters on all matters related to the Foreign Trade Policy of India.
- SCS is at an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. It intends to become a Trade Advisory behemoth, having already created the pillars for the same in the last 3 years. It is now looking to ramp up the team size by 2-2.5X of present in the next 12-18 months as it goes about creating new business verticals. It believes its team members are its key strengths and presently it is a team of 50 young, technology savvy, dynamic professional who lead the baton for SCS. Hence the Head HR / TA will be the Pilot who will steer this and ensure we are ready to fly! The role will be responsible for all things related to Human Resources apart from Talent Acquisition. We also aim to be - Best Place to Work- list in the next 12 months. If you think you have it takes to get us there, connect with us.
Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy :
At SCS we pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyse change. We- re a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.