HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:907 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shangrila Corporate Services - Manager - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
Are you a Sales Superstar? Do you live and breathe sales? Are you hungry to learn and grow at a stupendous pace? We are not looking for average performers. We partner Sales Superstars. Come and help us scale up our Trade Advisory business to make it the Industry Leader. SCS is an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. It is now looking for exceptional Sales personnel to join its Sales Team.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Fresh Client Acquisition in the region.
- The role will entail responsibility for mapping and engaging with key decision-makers at the leadership level (CEO/CFO, VP - Finance/ Taxation / Compliance) on the client side to enable further business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies for driving sales growth across target sectors.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for business opportunity.
- Ability to strategize and develop good market share in stiff market competition.
- Develop and build prospective clientele through market intelligence
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes:
- 5-8 years of Experience in B2B Solution Sales / Business Development with strong track record of achievement.
- Masters degree in Business Administration / Management will be preferred.
- Strong experience in consultative sales approach with enterprise clients especially in Financial Solution.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
- Experienced in closing large-sized deals at the leadership level.
Company Background & Culture:
Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS) is a leading advisory firm in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy of India. With over 30 years of experience, it is a pioneer in the domain and is a one stop shop solution for advisory, implementation, litigation support, utilization and monetization needs. We provide advisory services to importers and exporters on all matters related to the Foreign Trade Policy of India. SCS is an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. It is now looking for exceptional Sales Achievers to lead the charge at SCS in the new decade.
Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy:
At SCS we pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyse change. We- re a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.