HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1898 Applications:626 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Shangrila Corporate Services - Lead - Strategic Operations - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- SCS is looking for a Lead - Strategic Ops to work directly with the Director's Office / Management. As the Lead - Strategic Ops, you will work closely with the Management on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
- The Lead - Strategic Ops role will give you an insider look at how a company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn't. You should have the ambition to become a Founder, CEO, or COO one day. This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role at SCS or another growth stage company.
- Identify, define, manage and drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - Business Development, Operations, HR etc - to determine priorities of the Management through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout organization
- Anticipate and mitigate risks associated with management-owned deliverables and commitments.
- Establish and enforce a cadence for consolidation and reporting of related team metrics.
- Proactively analyze relevant data/information to surface improvement opportunities.
- Serve as go-to-resource for evaluation of presentations/communications and their Management readiness.
Knowledge & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant track record and combines strong interpersonal skills with a self-starting, pro-active attitude. The following qualifications are essential:
- 3-6 years of experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management or similar.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field required; MBA from a Premier School.
- Strong project and program management skills and experience.
- Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communication skills for a geographically dispersed audience.
- Extremely detail-oriented with analytical problem solving skills
- Strong executive presence with ability to manage through high-intensity, high-pressure
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset