HR at Shangrila Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:951 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Shangrila Corporate Services - Assistant Manager - Business Development - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-3 yrs)
Shangrila Corporate Services (SCS) is a leading advisory firm in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy of India. With over 30 years of experience, it is a pioneer in the domain and is a one stop shop solution for advisory, implementation, litigation support, utilization and monetization needs. We provide advisory services to importers and exporters on all matters related to the Foreign Trade Policy of India.
SCS promises to provide Businesses with integrated and value-added solutions in improving financial performance, operational efficiency, strategic development. We deliver efficient and streamlined advisory and implementation processes which cuts through operational complexities across functions and borders & superior client service and support which proactively anticipates the evolving needs of the client.
Over the years SCS has handled the most complex of cases from every industrial sector and knows how to employ Foreign Trade Policy to realize maximum value for its clients. Pioneers in this field, we have been acknowledged as leaders in the industry. Since our inception we have served nearly all types of organizations from Small to Medium to Large Enterprises. We take pride in the trust and reputation we carry in the market.
SCS with its Pan India presence boasts of a vast client base which includes Industry Leaders & Pioneers across Sectors including 500+MNCs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The incumbent will be responsible for Fresh Client Acquisition in the region.
- The role will entail responsibility for mapping and engaging with key decision-makers at the leadership level (CEO/CFO, VP - Finance/ Taxation / Compliance) on the client-side to enable further business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies for driving sales growth across target sectors.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for a business opportunity.
- Ability to strategize and develop good market share in stiff market competition.
- Develop and build prospective clientele through market intelligence.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes:
- 2 - 3 years of pre-qualification experience in B2B Solution Sales / Business Development with a strong track record of achievement.
- Interested in making a career in fast paced Business Development function.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
- Can function independently without too much supervision.
- Go-getter attitude and can work well under compressed timelines.
- MBA from a Top B School (ISB/IIM/MDI/FMS) and graduate degree in quantitative subject.