Decision Maker at SHAKTIOLEVIN GRANULES PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1387 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Shaktiolevin Compounds - Manager - Supply Chain - R&R (10-15 yrs)
Supply Chain Manager - R&R
- Supply Chain Operations
- Material Planning & Distribution
- Inventory Control
- Import/Export management
- PAN India Warehouse Operations
- Logistics Management
- Vendor Development
Supply Chain Manager R&R :
- Managing Supply Chain planning, logistics, PAN India warehouse, transportation, distribution and customer services.
- Responsible for customer to cash process starting from order receipt, fulfilment, Commercial Documentation.
- Execute and follow up daily processes of order fulfilment including order entry, logistics coordination, complaint handling, order closing, inventory replenishment, and Accounts Receivables follow up.
- Lead the forecast collection and inventory replenishment planning (S&OP Process)
- Negotiate rates and contracts with Manufacturers, Suppliers, Retailers and 3rd party vendors. Assist in researching new vendors and comparing competing suppliers
- Maximizing efficiency and cost optimization in the supply chain & improving accuracy and results through collaborative approach with vendors / suppliers.
- Raising Purchase Orders to overseas & domestic suppliers and complete coordination with them for movement of goods & checking the consignments if required.
- Work with freight forwarders and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreement)
- Handling warehouse operations such as plan, distribution, order and dispatch of goods to retailers PAN India.
- Monitoring the inventory levels (slow moving, fast moving & obsolete stock) through regular reconciliation of data storage systems and conducting physical counts.
- Liaising with customers and transport/courier companies for dispatches and keeping track of deliveries.
- Communicating Sales team for material requirement, purchase orders, and Finance Team for payments, order approvals, vendor contracts.
- Managing customer calls, addressing new queries and ensuring timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.