Executive Director at Shah & Shah Group
Views:1243 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Shah & Shah Group - Manager - Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Borivali
Job description : Business Development Manager
Company background :
We are a Customer Centric financial products distribution company in Mutual Fund, Portfolio Management Services, Life Insurance & General Insurance,. With the current AUM growing @ 30% year on year, we desire to push boundaries to take the company to the next level. To support this objective, we are on the lookout for a Business Development Manager who has successful track record to independently steer the business development process
- To independently steer the business development process in a manner that will achieve company's growth and realize long term visions
- At the appropriate time when the business model permits take charge of developing a team and create a strategic business plan with a core focus on aggressive business growth.
- Optimize sales and revenue generation through new business acquisitions and development of new clientele and maximize profitability.
- Create a business development plan by creating an opportunity tracker and implement the same in a structured manner to achieve the results which will be a road map from short to medium term to long term period outlining clear goals to achieve.
- The potential candidate should Integrate seamlessly into the existing team and into the organization culture
- Company has zero tolerance towards client complaints. Therefore to ensure effective Brand representations by following and conducting business ethics with a client first approach.
- Manage relations with all clients and industry counter parts
- Minimum 2 to 3 Years of experience in sales and Business Development and relationship management in the Wealth Management Industry primarily covering Mutual Funds and PMS apart from other financial products.
- Significant experience in fostering relationships with key stakeholders that will successfully achieve companies objectives.
Traits and Personality:
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise in relationship management
- Optimistic and passionate
- Good business/industry knowledge
- Keen to adapt ideas & suggestions.
- Time watchers please excuse and do not apply
Compensation - Will comprise of fixed and variable components which will be better that industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.