Research Associate at Shah - Finnacle Classes
Views:1248 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Shah Finnacle Classes - Head - Finance Faculty (1-2 yrs)
Hiring for Head Finance Faculty Role - Finnacle Shah Classes - Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
Training and Research :
- The main responsibility of the Head Trainer will be to deliver lectures and conducting in-depth market research to maintain best in industry content.
Departmental Role :
- Partake in a few business development activities of the organization. The departmental contribution will be dependent on the interest of the trainer.
- 1-2 years of work experience in core finance domains with a strong inclination of educating the young generation.
Qualification : CFA level 2 cleared /CA complete/FRM 1st level clearrd/MBA from tier 1 college
Interview Process : Demo lecture followed by one on one Interview
Joining Period : 1-2 Month
Compensation : 15 -20 lakhs per Annum. No bar for the right candidate. ESOPs can provided to candidates willing to associate for long term with the organisation
About Us :
- We are pioneers in CFA/FRM classroom training across Mumbai (16 years - Since 2003) & South Gujarat (Since 2014) having trained more than 5000 students till date.
- The training team consists of 5 full time practicing industry professionals with a cumulative work experience of 39 years. Academic background of directors ranges from CA Rank holders, FRM Charter holders, Ex - CFA Charter holders and MBA's. The trainers have worked in revered institutions like Goldman Sachs, Perfect Research, MSCI, Morningstar etc.