Shadowfax - Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technology (4-6 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 300+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfillment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics ,online retail (physical goods e-commerce) , Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfaxs services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet More than 20k delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and paid about US$1.5 per hour.
4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 300,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 300+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 4000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes its delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partner who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest cultural where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their lifes best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup thats revolutionizing the logistics industry.
We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving, Impact and encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist Technology You Will
- Build and report on Daily and Weekly hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Do Tech Hiring
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
You Are :
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist-Tech or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations