ShadowFax - Senior Manager - Shadowfax Assist (2-4 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 100k+ delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour.
4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Our Strong Foundation :
Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partners who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax :
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving, impacts and encourages constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Shadowfax. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each shadowfaxians can thrive and be at their best.
As a Senior Manager - Shadowfax Assist, You Will :
Shadowfax is looking for a senior manager to own and manage their newly launched category - Shadowfax Assist.
Shadowfax Assist - Aims at multi-vertical partner utilisation for reliable & safe facilitation of services such as KYC, document verification, cash collection, & other services with distributed manpower and speed, all under one roof.
Build Revenue/Growth Opportunities :
- Develop and implement category management plan to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement, and encourage opportunity and innovation
- Ideate and execute revenue generating opportunities for the entire category
- Work with the Sales team and build partnerships in the industry to promote Shadowfax Assist category while cutting costs and increasing product sales
- Regularly assess product and category strategies and develop solutions to improve performance
- Ownership of all aspects of Product and Operations Design to encourage innovative practices and improve the delivery of business objectives
- Keep a close eye on the competitive landscape and ensure market share is consistent growing
Manage and Monitor Performance :
- Own and manage the performance metrics for Shadowfax Assist - KYC & document supply chain operations (for eg: #of orders assigned per rider, #of orders assigned vs converted, process efficiency, within facility operations SLA, attempt reliability, etc.) on a daily basis, to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per task unit and thus deliver excellent customer service
- Manage cost, quality, and efficiency to achieve operations SLAs
- Ensure the system and ops level guidelines, SOP adherence at the respective facilities
- Lead numerous improvement and process excellence projects aimed at streamlining activities while driving up performance, quality & customer experience
- Take decisions on matters relating to the day to day operations within the assigned business unit including the strategic planning of resources.
Stakeholder Management :
- Lead and manage the Shadowfax Assist team and cross-functional working groups to achieve a high-level of performance across the category
- Liaise with Product & Design team to drive & build efficient Shadowfax Assist product
- Manage clients, customers & internal stakeholders to execute the service operations
- Lead, motivate and support a large team of outward, inward and reverse logistic operations within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. This will include Process, Product & Planning Management.
What to Bring :
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience and proven track record of operations & category management, stakeholder management and program management
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, which includes addressing day to day as well as long term problem statements
- MBA in Supply Chain or Business operations from Tier-1 institutes