Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:2038 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
ShadowFax - Senior Manager - Operations & Planning (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods ecommerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
- Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 100k+ delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour.
- 4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
- Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes its delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
- Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Our Strong Foundation :
- Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015.
- Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
- If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partners who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax :
- Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
- We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem-solving, impacts and encourages constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Shadowfax. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each shadowfaxians can thrive and be at their best.
- As a Senior Manager - Operations & Planning You Will,
- Analyze, suggest, develop, implement and evaluate data and generate insights by identifying weekly and monthly trends
- Work with cross-functional team (Sales, Design & Product) to drive planning & operation efficiency
- Capacity Planning for fast pace growth and multi-layered operations.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency, speed and reduction in cost
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Ensure adherence to SOP for the reconciliation process
You Are : A Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you. - Self-driven. You have superior Supply Planning handling skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Data Driven : Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to use data proactively to address opportunities
What to bring :
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience and proven track record of Supply Planning & Operations, stakeholder management, and program management
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools like Advance excel, and SQL (SQL Would be plus)
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, which includes addressing day to day as well as long term problem statements
- MBA in Supply Chain or Business operations from Tier-1 institutes