Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:1023 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
ShadowFax - Senior Manager - E2E Rapid Operations - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-10 yrs)
Senior Manager Operations will be overseeing the entire E2E Rapid Operations across the country.
The focus will be to manage the Next Day Delivery for all customers, right from the pickup of goods from the FC/DC by the middle mile and the last mile delivery. The role requires a heavy focus on achieving the key metrics defined for achieving customer satisfaction. This role will also require working closely with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
Focus to be on Operations + Execution + Monitoring of the operations.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for key initiatives
- Work closely with the Regional Business Heads ensuring smooth operations
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for daily performance of the operations
- Work closely with customers to ensure issue resolution, regular feedback on performance and also pushing for higher business
- Plan and deploy the desired manpower and ensure timely recruitments
- People management including coaching, mentoring and training direct reports.
- MBA from a Top Ranked B-School
- Overall 7-10 Years of experience, preferably stints in Logistics / E-commerce/ FMCG industry having managed large scale pan India operations
- Should have managed large team and would have done their hands dirty in managing the ground operations
- Experience of working in a dynamic and quick turnaround environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Understanding of product, structured thinking and analytical approach to solve problems
- A Natural leader
- Data Driven: Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to use data proactively to address opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Strong collaborator and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Naturally curious. You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things