ShadowFax - Program Manager - Distribution Centre & Linehaul Network Audit (5-8 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 300+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 20k delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour.
4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 300,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 300+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 4000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partners who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving,impacts and encourages constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
Shadowfax has started its own cloud kitchens across multiple pockets in the country. We are integrated with Swiggy, Zomato, UberEats & Dunzo currently. We are working with over 50+ restaurant partners currently where we help them accelerate their business and also help them launch multiple restaurants in a single go.
We have created plug & play kitchens where the restaurant can launch a business with us in less than 2 weeks.
As a Program Manager (Audit) You Will:
Basic Responsibilities :
- Build and execute an operational roadmap for ensuring DC and LH network work efficiently at 5xscale over the next 2 years
- Identify product and process capabilities that are needed to drive the above initiative
- End to end project management and ownership of a project till pilot and successive rollout
- Drive a clear agenda to address immediate and long term requirements
- Requirement coalition and processing from stakeholders in operations
- Problem definition via flows, BRD and data backup
- Prioritising and solutioning against the identified problems
- Address capabilities that are needed to be built with scale
- Driving improvement changes in the Distribution Centre and Linehaul network
- Identify issues in the current work-flow and work on product and process fix
- Build and execute end to end flows in discussion with operations and product
- Drive initiatives to improve efficiency and accuracy of operations
- Network optimisation and capabilities on the product to drive improvements
- Execute major infrastructure overhaul projects like Sorter implementation in major DCs
- Error reduction in sorting and improving scan efficiency in DC Reduce overall time and manage