Shadowfax - Process Excellence Role - Central Supply & Onboarding (2-4 yrs)
Shadowfax - Process Excellence (Central Supply & Onboarding)
- The job involves end-to-end tactical planning & process execution including but not limited to creating plans and strategy for execution, ensuring operational rigor and designing high business impact processes.
- The objective is to build a programmatic approach to innovative programs across all delivery function.
- The candidate will also be responsible to set up scalable processes and create templates to provide information in an automated/ structured fashion.
- He or she will be responsible for the detailed planning and execution of the new initiatives and will be required to scale and lead a team as these initiatives gain traction.
- The role requires coordination and building alignment across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with various supply teams to understand need gaps and define requirements, high-level process/system solutions.
- Generate excitement around the initiatives and get buy-in from stakeholders
- Define a pilot and develop a detailed step-by-step plan with well-defined tasks and timeline, tracks progress.
- Work closely with internal teams like marketing, sales, finance, legal, fulfillment, product, tech, customer service
- Manage and report relevant metrics to tracks the progress of execution - Share key leanings and develop rigorous templates around the execution of each initiative
- Manage critical operational processes, with an end to end business responsibility.
- Define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Define projects, collecting requirements, designing process, as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization