Senior Talent Acquisition at Shadowfax
Views:1153 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:304
Shadowfax - Manager - Training/Corporate Training - Learning (5-9 yrs)
Manager - Training (Corporate Trainer) (Learning Partner - Softskill)
- Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
- Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 100k+ delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour.
- 4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
- Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Our Strong Foundation :
- Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
- If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partners who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax :
- Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
- We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving,impacts and encourages constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Shadowfax. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each shadowfaxians can thrive and be at their best.
As a Manager - Training (Corporate Trainer), You Will :
Determines training needs and requirements for function or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
- Create different forms of training content and collaterals for the programs identified
- Schedules training sessions, organises information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Conduct in-person and online training sessions
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience in conducting Softs Skills training for Front End, Managerial and Leadership roles
- Same experience or more on conducting TNA and TNI
- Proficiency in working on Microsoft Office and similar tools like Google Slides etc.
- Data Management and Analysis - showcasing ROI
Skills and Competencies:
- Conducting TNA/TNI
- Content Development for Soft Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Program Facilitation Skills
- Decision Making & Problem solving
- Awareness of new technologies in learning
- Project Management
- Flexible to contribute in other functional activities