Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:927 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
ShadowFax - Manager - Strategy (2-3 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 30k delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour.
5 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 300 clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are one of the largest logistics partners for Swiggy, Zomato, Flipkart, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
Shadowfax has a 80% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$100 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$400 MN by FY23
Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal, Praharsh Chandra and Gaurav Jaithliya in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, Flipkart, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
Shadowfax is on a mission to connect the next million micro-entrepreneurs and suppliers in logistics and aims to deliver 10 Lakh+ orders per day by 2021.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partners who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
- We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving,Impact and encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels
- Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Shadowfax. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each shadowfaxians can thrive and be at their best.
As a Manager / Sr.Manager - Strategy You Will
- Lead key strategic initiatives to improve revenues and margin
- Planning new business initiatives, customer offering and go to market strategy for new offerings
- Leading competitive benchmarking and market study analysis to drive best practices for new and existing offerings
- Helping the company transition to a full stack business across each category
- Leading pilots against key initiatives identified & program managing the teams for their execution
- Working with product, technology and design teams to align key requirements stemming from the strategic plans; monitoring key developments needed
- Scaling up successful initiatives to large business units with an individual P&L that aids the overall company objectives; aligning KRAs and KPIs for the same across the unit.
- Building and executing strategy for end to end lifecycle improvement of supply across BUs to ensure to grow crowdsource partner network
- Drive initiatives pertaining to improving supply longevity on platform by driving strategic partnerships across segments to improve more value from partners
- Spearheading initiatives pertaining to driving earnings per individual
- Innovating and creating business opportunities for partners outside of logistics operations to create a growth path for them on platform
What to Bring:
- 2-3 years of pre-MBA consulting experience with top tier strategy consulting firm
- Graduate / Undergraduate from top tier institute