Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:885 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
ShadowFax - Manager - Sort Center (5-10 yrs)
As a Manager - Sort Center, You Will
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short-and long- term performance goals. - Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Schedule and oversee the warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
- Looking Experience into Middle mile Operations, Warehouse Operations with excellent communication skils.