Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:555 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shadowfax - Manager - Process Excellence (3-9 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 300+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfax- s services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 20k delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and paid about US$1.5 per hour. 4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 300,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 300+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 4000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures. If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partner who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax :
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest cultural where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving,Impact and encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels
As a Manager - Process Excellence You Will :
Job Description :
- Identify best practices on supply chain operations and work with Product and Business teams on setting up successful implementation in city operations
- Analyses the problem and come up with solutions to smoothen operations
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company & its strategic and operational objectives.
- Exposure to First mile and last mile supply chain management
- Knowledge of process design and ecommerce order management systems
- Excellent knowledge of ERP environment and technology
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations and Customer Service teams
- Determine, measure & achieve supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train, evaluate & improve team skills
- Develop and own a roadmap of initiatives to increase delivery partners
- Analysis of delivery partners metrics to manage delivery performance
- Take ownership of local regulatory requirements
- Provide constructive feedback to team
- Support the hub expansion plan to reach maximum PINCODES
You Are :
- 4+ years experience in logistics management is required in Ecommerce, logistics, courier companies
- Good knowledge of Ecommerce business
- Should be resourceful & understand local IR issues
- Good team player