Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:1240 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
ShadowFax - Manager - Operations (4-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Take entire ownership of end-to-end operation; SC operations and ensure smooth running of operational activities.
- Establish a daily, weekly and monthly review rhythm with Team Members across city level to drive key performance metrics in SC.
- Ensure availability of adequate and trained manpower at SC; SC hubs across all cities as per manpower and business plan.
- Maintain rapport with all stakeholders; ensure collaboration to leverage this partnership during critical situations.
- Manage cost, quality, and efficiency to achieve business objectives of the organization.
- Derive insights from ground, collaborate with cross functional teams and convert into business actions to solve structural operations problems.
- Identifying and reporting of risks in operations spread across multiple locations and work with respective functions to mitigate them - through policy, process, technology or any other required input.
- Establish a continuous improvement culture that drives introspection; aids self-
- Hire/Train Assistant Managers / Managers as per the requirement of the business.
- Constantly strive towards creating a collaborative work culture.
Key Impact Areas :
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Excellence
- P & L Management
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Partner Management
- Training & Development
- SC Operations
- Performance Monitoring & Evaluation
- Team Building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.