Senior Talent Acquisition at Shadowfax
Views:3198 Applications:768 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:757
Shadowfax - Manager - Middle Mile Operations (3-8 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 300+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 20k delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and paid about US$1.5 per hour.
4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 300,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 300+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 4000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment. Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Working at Shadowfax
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest cultural where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry . We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving,Impact and encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all level .
As a Manager - Sort Center, You Will
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short-and long-term performance goals. - Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
You Are :
- Should have leadership skills.
- Should have a systematic approach to problems.
- Should have problem-solving & persuading skills