Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:825 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Shadowfax - Manager - Warehouse HR Business Partner (3-9 yrs)
Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 300+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
Shadowfax- s services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery.
The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 20k delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and paid about US$1.5 per hour. 4 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 300,000 unique orders per day for over 170 clients across 300+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 4000 pin codes. We are the largest logistics partner for Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket and only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
Shadowfax has a 60% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
Shadowfax has a US$60 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$350 MN by FY23
Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads,
IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partner who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax :
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest cultural where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving,Impact and encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels
As a HRBP You Will:
- Drive impact and collaborate as business partners and trusted advisors. Understand the business trends and people implications, connect and integrate insights to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve org effectiveness.
- Develop and deploy culture building initiatives, and implement a high-performance culture-
- Partner actively with business heads to understand ongoing engagement needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions for people matters.
- Ideate creative solutions to elevate people development and the overall employee experience
- Enable business strategy through people programs: Using knowledge about business and talent needs to implement robust and right-sized people programs that support the achievement of business strategy.
Key elements of people programs will include:
- Talent Management: Accountability for talent planning ensuring the availability of the right people in the right jobs at the right time with the right capabilities. Developing leader and manager capability to consistently assess talent & identify future capability needs through regular reviews of organizational strength and health. Work with leaders to create talent movement and development plans.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Drive business leaders to grow a diverse, balanced and representative talent population. Ensure diverse talent have career opportunities into and onwards within the organization. Strengthen sourcing capability to map and secure a diverse pipeline.
- Employee Engagement: Partnering with business to shape and evolve the business culture.
- Design/deliver/communicate HR programs and initiatives, manage new hires onboarding and orientation.
- Performance & Development: Building manager capability in holding teams and individuals accountable for results and recognize, differentiate, appropriately reward talent. Act as consultant to managers in addressing and managing individual & team performance.
- Collaborate with Total Rewards Team to ensure employees are provided clear information on total reward and benefits and support compensation fitments.
- Change Management: Collaborating with leaders to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness. Evaluate business drivers, assess risks and benefits, develop effective change-management strategies and training materials. Facilitate learning sessions.
- Coach managers and leaders to facilitate & lead organizational and cultural change.
- Manage workforce re-deployment and reduction (when need be) by coordinating with legal and mitigating potential risk.
You Are :
- A Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited about your part in our growth.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew.
- Naturally curious. You're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Data Driven: Possess strong analytical skills with ability to use data proactively to address opportunities.
Candidates with experience of handing warehouse HRBP responsibilities is recommended.