Head HR at ShadowFax
Views:1075 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
ShadowFax - Director - Operations (6-8 yrs)
About Shadowfax :
- Shadowfax is India's leading crowdsourced technology based multi category last-mile express logistics platform, where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions, serving 500+ cities. Shadowfax is the first ever B2B platform which provides an array of products and services to serve multiple categories - including food delivery, multi-city fulfilment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, online retail (physical goods e-commerce), Pharma and grocery through a single platform, improving the earnings of delivery partners across the day.
- Shadowfax's services range from providing riders for doing a 30-minute delivery to four-day delivery. The company does not hire a delivery fleet - More than 30k delivery personnel come online daily for a few hours and pay about US$1.5 per hour.
- 5 years into the industry, Shadowfax handles over 500,000 unique orders per day for over 300 clients across 500+ cities. We provide a modular set of e-commerce technologies and logistics solutions to over 7000 pin codes. We are one of the largest logistics partners for Swiggy, Zomato, Flipkart, Bigbasket and the only player providing outsourced Logistics services to O2O Segment.
- Shadowfax has a 80% market share in the outsourced food delivery market and believes it's delivery cost works out lower (vs food delivery players) due to cross-utilization of delivery personnel across different categories and platforms.
- Shadowfax has a US$100 MN annualized revenue run rate currently which it expects to increase to US$400 MN by FY23
- Shadowfax, founded by IIT - Delhi Alumni, Abhishek Bansal, Vaibhav Khandelwal, Praharsh Chandra and Gaurav Jaithliya in 2015. Shadowfax's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Eight roads, Flipkart, IFC(financial arm of World Bank), NGP, Mirae Assets and Qualcomm Ventures.
- Shadowfax is on a mission to connect the next million micro-entrepreneurs and suppliers in logistics and aims to deliver 10 Lakh+ orders per day by 2021.
- If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, experienced Human Resource Business Partners who can turn ideas into reality, and fast and can work with minimal supervision come join us.
Working at Shadowfax :
Shadowfax believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Shadowfax, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that's revolutionizing the logistics industry.
We Foster a culture that values first principle thinking and problem solving,Impact and encourage constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels
- Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Shadowfax. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each shadowfaxians can thrive and be at their best.
As a Director - operations You will:
- P&L Management : Control the costs and improve on the profitability. Focus on improving the efficiency
- Service Quality : Ensure the Delivery SLA's are maintained as per the expectations and ensuring the quality of service
- Client management : Maintaining relationship with the client at the Zonal level . Handling operational issues and closing them within the stipulated timeline
- Best Practices : Implement organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Sales & Marketing : Plan and support sales & marketing activities along with sales team