Shadowfax - Director - Last Mile Delivery - IIM/FMS/NITIE/MDI/XLRI (5-10 yrs)
As a Head of Last Mile Delivery, you will be responsible for leading all downstream, delivery related operations across the country.
Your performance would be measured on key parameters such as customer satisfaction, turnaround time, MIS reporting and last mile logistics costs.
- Leading last mile deliveries of all cities in the country
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Headcount and Infrastructure planning
- Mentoring Delivery Hub Managers
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service, and HO for smooth operations
- Working as a part of project teams to plan and implement new initiatives at Delivery Hubs
- Strong foundation in high volume operational setup; preferably in consumer businesses (eCommerce)
- Should have handled geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent management, communication and reporting skills
- Problem Solving and Handling stressful and complicated situations
- Leadership and Team Management skills
- Responsible for creating and executing a world-class delivery experience.
- Be the champion for customer focus for our teams across the organization
- 5-8 years of experience; proven previous experience in vendor management and last mile delivery/transportation
- MBA from Tier I college
- Start-up DNA and Entrepreneurial zeal