ShadowFax - Content Strategies & Planner (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Content strategies and planners who can create excellent day to day experiences for our key customers and all other audiences through content. We are looking at someone who is in tune with technology, technological advancements, and current affairs and ensures that the whole content function is up to date for production of relevant and relatable content for our category. We would look to you to produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brand.
OBJECTIVES AND OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTENT LEAD:
- Oversees the development and management of the business's brand standards & content style guides, as well as the overall expression of the business's corporate identity in the content that is put out.
- Lead and inspire the development of first-class content by the agency and freelance personnel
- Production means inclusive of videos, infographics, blogs, and data visualization in order to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple Shadowfax channels.
Strategy and Analytics:
- Responsible for the creation of the editorial structure in order to ensure that all content across the business is integrated and aligned to support business objectives
- Enable structured content creation capabilities through the implementation of models and processes for sourcing information, analyzing, and creating content.
- Create and follow metric that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content put out by the team against the business's operational objectives and strategies
- Formulation of questionnaires and surveys
- Gathering information from key industry figures in an attempt to determine the validity of proposed topics and themes for the business's content.
- Conducting periodic benchmarks on the competitive environment and gathers market data for the business and uses the results to come up with well-informed topics and themes for content creation.
- Overseeing all the content put out by the business to the media through, direct mail, email, interviews, collateral, speeches, recorded messages, newsletters and so forth.
- Overseeing all of the business's social media channels in regard to content, promotion, consumer engagement, customer service, performance management, and listings.
- Develop and oversee tools and processes in order to facilitate actionable insights that inform strategic decision-making for the business's social media presence and content.
- Support marketing activities such as product branding, content, and messages.
- Partner with the sales team for the purpose of developing sales content and the identification of target consumers and potential markets.
- Managing our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assigning blog posts to writers
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Craft and send our monthly newsletter
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role with a portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress, Webflow and others
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g.Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent people skill: The position being highly interactive, demands a highly relatable individual with the ability to engage easily with people and build strong and long-lasting relationships especially with key individuals such as media personnel, senior executives and stakeholders, research partners, and the consumers.
- Good interpersonal skills for this position are; exceptional collaboration skills, having time consciousness and being able to finalize projects within given time-frames, exceptional organization and multitasking skills, having an ability to prioritize tasks, being commercially driven with a desire to increase the consumer base through great content output.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, English, Public Relations, International Relations. Work experience of the equivalent is also acceptable.
- Who write for Logistics and/or Technology, PR / Journalism/ blogging background is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.