HR at People Interactive
Views:1004 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Shaadi.com - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Overview - The team that looks at constantly solving customer problems. Our continued endeavor is to help users find a suitable match for themselves at the earliest.
Role - A Product Manager is responsible for the planning, ideation, validation, and the delivery of products and/or features in a continuously evolving Matchmaking product. He/she must be someone who keeps things simple while solving problems that are complex. Must have the ability to challenge authority. The traits that we - re looking for in this role are
- Ownership - You will own the ideation, delivery, quality, metrics, and the outcomes of the user engagement team and will be accountable for the same end to end.
- Stakeholder Management - You will manage the expectations of Product and plan the work for Design and technology teams
- User Empathy - Be the custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the user journey.
- World-class innovation - Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world class user experience.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- Velocity- Deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role :
- Identify customer needs and pain-points through research, customer feedback analysis and convert them to measurable opportunities to increase user interaction on Shaadi.com
- Own metrics related to User Engagement and have a perspective on its current, past, and future trends.
- Brainstorming with Product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas and write BRDs and PRDs
- Lead the user engagement pod with proper backlog grooming, timely planning and execution of user stories
- Task prioritization via proper sprint planning while maintaining velocity and timely bug resolutions.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action
- Timely identification and escalation of breaks/changes in your metrics and root cause the same.
- Go deep to solve problems and balance your - action-bias- with - end-states- .
- Own App ratings and reviews across Android & iOS
- Collaborate with technology guild teams to build/migrate scalable tech architecture
What you should have :
- 2-4 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and/or B2C business.
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical fields
- Zest for learning, hustlers and - Doers.
- Strong consumer focus.
Brownie Points :
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Looker/Tableau, Trello, JIRA, Basecamp.
- Understanding of HTML 5.0, CSS, Python, PHP and REACT.