HR at People Interactive
Views:1296 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:255
Shaadi.com - Associate Director - Product (8-12 yrs)
Overview - The team that looks at constantly solving customer problems. Our continued endeavor is to help users find a suitable match for themselves at the earliest.
Role - Associate Director Product is responsible for ideation, strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet-based consumer products and services. He/she should strive to create world-class products that are marketable and be instrumental in getting it implemented. He/she must be someone who keeps things simple while solving problems that are complex. . The most valuable traits we are looking for in this role are:
- Ownership. You will own the strategy, delivery, quality, and the outcomes of the product team and will be accountable for the same.
- User orientation. You must have the ability to understand business requirements and long-term vision of the product, conduct user research, and translate this research into top class user flows & customer journey maps.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- World-class innovation - Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world class user experience.
- Velocity- You will be expected to deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role
- Understanding customer needs and consumer behavior through research, customer feedback analysis, click stream analysis, and direct interactions with customers.
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition. This will include new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action - should master the details of competitive landscape.
- Working closely with Engineering, Research, Quality Assurance, Design and Marketing teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality product.
- Creating product specifications documents and conducting product specification reviews with key stakeholders such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, Design & others.
What you should have
- 8-10 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and technologies or B2C business.
- Zest for learning, hustlers and "Do-ers".
- Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking.
- Able to create value using good business judgment.
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Looker/Tableau, Trello, JIRA.
- Exposure to working with Data Science (and ML) teams, over and above Analytics.