HR at People Interactive
Views:1574 Applications:557 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Shaadi.com - Assistant Product Manager (1-4 yrs)
Overview - The team that looks at constantly solving customer problems. Our continued endeavor is to help users find a suitable match for themselves at the earliest.
Role - Associate Product Manager is responsible for the planning, ideation, validation, and the delivery of products and/or features in a continuously evolving Matchmaking product. He/she must be someone who keeps things simple while solving problems that are complex. Must have the ability to challenge authority. The traits that we - re looking for in this role are
- Ownership - You will own the ideation, delivery, quality, metrics, and the outcomes of the Monetization team and will be accountable for the same end to end.
- Stakeholder Management - You will manage the expectations of Product and plan the work for Design and technology teams
- User Empathy - Be the custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the user journey.
- World-class innovation - Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world class user experience.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- Velocity- Deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role :
- Own the entire monetization funnel for Shaadi.com, online and offline to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with Market development & service teams to get Business strategies implemented on system and on field for Premium and signature products
- Be the voice of customer and sales advisors via constant interaction with Customer Experience and Market development teams
- Identify customer needs and pain-points through research, customer feedback analysis and convert them to measurable opportunities increase ARPM (Average Revenue per member) on Shaadi.com
- Own metrics related to Monetization and have a perspective on its current, past, and future trends based on user engagement trends.
- Own end to end pricing and promotional strategy for users and ensure 360-degree implementation across online and offline channels.
- Brainstorming with Product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas and write BRDs and PRDs
- Lead the user engagement pod with proper backlog grooming, timely planning and execution of user stories
- Task prioritization via proper sprint planning while maintaining velocity and timely bug resolutions.
- Timely identification and escalation of breaks/changes in your metrics and root cause the same.
- Go deep to solve problems and balance your - action-bias- with - end-states- .
- Collaborate with technology guild teams to build/migrate scalable tech architecture
What you should have :
- 1-3 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and/or B2C business.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical fields
- Experience with building pricing and incentive strategies
- Zest for learning, hustlers and - Doers.
Brownie Points :
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Looker/Tableau, Trello, JIRA, Basecamp.
- Understanding of HTML 5.0, CSS, Python, PHP, REACT
- Exposure of working with multiple gateways