HR Head at SGT University and Hospital
Views:762 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
SGT University - Manager - Human Resources (4-10 yrs)
- SGT University is looking for Manager Human Resource to lead the entire gamut of HR responsibilities for the Non-Teaching employees. The ideal candidate will lead a team of people and partner with HODs to drive sound decisions, strategic planning and operational improvements. The ideal person should be well verse with best HR practices; and should be high on execution. Additionally, this leader must be passionate about nurturing future leaders, caring for patients and be an inspiring leader/manager who can quickly build relationships with people.
- SGT (Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary) University came into existence in 1999 with the holy cause of propagating the message of Shree Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the great philosopher and social reformer which says - spread of learning is the best service to mankind- . In fact, the seeds for its magnificent growth were sown way back in 2002 with the establishment of the SGT Dental College.
- The most valuable investment any educational institution can make is - Nurturing Future Leaders- . With the continuous rise in expectation of essential leadership standards, SGT University torchbearers have taken responsibility for this investment to nurture the NextGen leaders with a vision to bridge the existing skill gap. With a firm step forward to attain academic excellence, several Centers of Excellence, laboratories, incubation cell, and industry-academia associations have been set up at the SGT University in association with global leaders.
- Recruitment - Close the positions for both medical and non-medical staff as per TAT.
- Induction - Set up induction process for the new joinees and make them successful.
- Performance Management - Continuously improve the performance management process and execute the current process.
- Employee Relations - Execute disciplinary process and coordinate with Legal for litigations.
- Engagement - Execute yearly engagement plan as per defined TAT.
- Payroll - Prepare attendance and payroll inputs as per TAT and share with Accounts for salary processing.
- Exit and F&F - Develop engagement strategies and reduce the employee attrition. Provide inputs to Management and continuously work to improve the culture of the organization.
- 4 to 10 years experience in Human Resource function
- MBA from a reputed institute.
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong aptitude for operations and attention to details.
- Strong Excel skills.