Senior Executive at SGT University
Views:105 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SGT University - Head - Commerce Department (7-10 yrs)
Head of the Department (Commerce)
The Head of Department is required to lead, manage, and develop the Commerce domain to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.
- Organize Seminars / Conferences / Symposium /Workshop/Training programmes in topics of relevance and importance to the domain with financial support from external agencies.
- Be responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the academic strategy of the commerce domain in line with Faculty and University strategic plans and direction.
- To ensure the development of the Curriculum to keep up to date with relevant changes and to encourage a wide range of activities to learn the subject with practical skill.
- Carry out any other function as assigned by the Dean and Associate Dean.
Qualification & Experience (Commerce)
- An earned doctorate in Commerce discipline from an institution/university of repute with a post-doctoral experience of five years.
- Significant administrative experience with at least three years in higher education.
- Systems-thinker with demonstrated skills in facilitating process improvement, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to diversity with experience in learning outcomes assessment.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working collaboratively with strong interest in facilitating and supporting innovative higher education programming.
Salary - As per UGC guidelines and University rules, salary no bar for exceptional candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.