Talent Acquisition Partner at SGP R&D India Pvt Ltd
Views:500 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
SGP - Sales Business Analyst - Netreo (2-5 yrs)
Sales Ops Business Associate
- Location: India (Remote office)
- Candidates who can start immediately will be given preference
Netreo is trusted worldwide by thousands of private and public entities, and manages half a billion technology resources per day. From saving lives, helping assure financial futures to feeding millions ... our thousands of customers in 60 countries are making an impact across key industries. Netreo's full-stack IT infrastructure management (ITIM), application performance monitoring (APM) and digital experience monitoring (DEM) solutions empower enterprise ITOps, developers and IT leaders with AIOps-driven observability, actionable insights, process automation and accelerated issue resolution. By having real-time intelligence on all resources, devices and applications deployed in the cloud, on-premises and hybrid networks, Netreo's users have the confidence to deliver more reliable and innovative internal and external customer digital experiences. Netreo is available via subscription, and in on-premises and cloud deployment models.
Netreo is one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies. In addition to receiving leading reviews at Gartner Peer Insights, Capterra and G2 for sterling offerings and service, we have also received The Startup Weekly's "Exceptional Workplace" Award in both 2021 and 2022.
Are you a 'self-motivated' individual who loves to lead initiatives, engage with customers and generate insights from data? We are looking to hire dedicated and enthusiastic professionals to join our sales operations team. As a Sales Ops associate, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to transform the existing sales processes, and provide support on the day to day sales operations to drive revenue growth and productivity.
These processes include monitoring key sales metrics/activities, standardizing Sales and CS reports and managing Salesforce/Hubspot CRM data and dashboards. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys leveraging data to make strategic business decisions.
What You'll Do
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team in assisting the growth of the business by acquiring new business leads through various channels, including online research, social media, etc.
- Manage and analyze sales CRM data and generate insights around win/loss analysis, pricing efficiency, and support in board reporting
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts, and pipeline updates to track sales performance and provide insights to management.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes, and conduct primary and secondary research in improving sales performance.
- Help prepare and refresh customer facing pitch decks/ EBR decks and RFP template - Build/design new processes and re-engineer existing ones to improve productivity and ensure all our processes mature to handle exponential growth and complexities
What You'll Have in Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university. MBA preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, management consulting, investment/business analyst roles
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks (strong command over excel would be preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and effectively communicate with clients
- Attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset with self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS technology products, services, and industry trends
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills with the ability to design / develop innovative and compelling content
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Technical Acumen
- Proficient in GSheets and Gslides/PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM tools like Salesforce and Hubspot
- Business/Process Acumen
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, self-motivated and possess a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data into actionable insights
- Experience working independently as well within the team to solve problems
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Netreo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Netreo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Netreo employees or any other organization location. Netreo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes