Talent Acquisition Partner at SGP R&D India Pvt Ltd
Views:209 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SGP - Manager - Revenue Operations (2-4 yrs)
JOB TYPE & LOCATION
Ideally Based in Virtual Office
1. Your mission as the Revenue Operations Manager is to work closely with the stakeholders across the Go-To-Market functions: Sales, Marketing, Alliances & Channels, Demand Generation, and Customer Success to support our revenue generating teams by building scalable processes, systems and best practices to take us to the next level of growth.
2. The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for managing and optimizing the revenue operations processes from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention.
3. Reporting to the SVP (Growth), you will work closely with our Go-To-Market team to develop actionable insights for our Sales, Marketing, Alliances & Channels, Demand Generation, and Customer Success functions.
4. To ensure we have the strategy, tools, processes, reporting and insights to be consistently excellent in every customer interaction, drive our growth, and improve our performance.
1. Build and maintain operating cadence and rigor across all commercial functions to ensure the health of the business on achieving key performance metrics including targets, forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
2. Support for Board Reviews, Executive QBRs, management reporting presentations strategic planning, etc. as needed.
3. Prepare, run, and take notes on bi-weekly Pipeline Generation, Pipeline Progression, and Forecast Calls. Track action items for completion across the organization.
4. Confirm deal and forecast hygiene by Sales Directors ahead of Forecast Call.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. 2-3 years of experience in revenue operations for a B2B sales organization or a related field.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data and analytics to improve performance.
3. Deep capability with sales and marketing tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics, etc.
4. Must be versed in Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Excellent communications and collaboration skills, with ability to work effectively with a team.
6. Knowledge of the sales process and the company's target audience and goals.
7. Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
8. Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
9. Flexibility and adaptability to change.
10. A desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to continuously improve and develop skills.
- meshIQ helps companies achieve flawless delivery of digital services powered by integration infrastructure. meshIQ delivers Middleware Management, Monitoring, Tracking, and Analytics to detect anomalies, accelerate decisions, and enable customers to constantly innovate, answer business-centric questions and provide actionable guidance for decision-makers.
- Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Plainview, NY, meshIQ has been privately held and profitable since its inception, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany, and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia. The meshIQ Platform includes AutoPilot for proactive real-time monitoring, XRay for end-to-end transaction tracking and analytics, and Navigator for multi-middleware management.