HR Manager at SGP R&D India Pvt Ltd
Views:67 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SGP India - Senior Sales Specialist - SaaS - Netreo (4-10 yrs)
About us :
SGP India was founded in 2018 with the vision of enabling cutting-edge Software Research and Development for portfolio companies of Software Growth Partners, USA (SGP USA) in India.
One of your group companies, Netreo is hiring for Senior Sales Specialist.
What You'll Accomplish :
Increase Net Revenue from Existing Customers:
- Proactively engage with existing customers to understand their evolving business needs and pain points.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities within the customer base and drive the adoption of additional features or products.
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to assess satisfaction levels, address concerns, and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Collaborate with customer success and support teams to ensure a smooth and seamless customer experience.
- Get Inside Sales pipeline customers to finish Trials and convert into Paying Customers
- Work closely with the ISR team and nurture the leads generated by the ISR team, ensuring customers complete their trials and providing all necessary support.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to trial users, highlighting the capabilities and advantages of our APM and ELM solutions.
- Follow up with trial users, provide personalized support, and guide them through the purchasing process.
Relationship Building and Customer Retention:
- Build strong relationships with customers by serving as a trusted advisor and technical expert.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, product updates, and competitor offerings to effectively communicate the unique value proposition of our solutions.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to drive customer retention and minimize churn.
Sales Pipeline Management:
1. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions, sales activities, and opportunities using CRM tools.
2. Monitor sales pipeline, track progress, and provide regular sales forecasts and reports to the sales management team.
What We're Looking For:
1. Bachelor's/P.G degree in a relevant field (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
2. Proven experience, 6-8 years in a sales or business development role, in the software or technology industry.
3. Technical background with a good understanding of SaaS platforms. Prior experience in Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Error Log Management (ELM) would be ideal.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
5. The customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
6. The results-oriented mindset with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
7. Familiarity with CRM tools and sales pipeline management.
8. Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a team.
What we can offer you:
1. Competitive compensation and benefits.
2. Diverse and dynamic work environment.
3. Career growth opportunities.
4. A remote work opportunity & Work-life balance.
5. Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard, and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture