HR at Singapore Angel Network (SGAN)
Views:4133 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
SGAN - Associate - Investments (3-5 yrs)
Title: SGAN - Associate - Investments
About SGAN (www.sgan.sg) :
SGAN is an early-stage VC fund, anchored by the multi-billion dollar Thakral group of companies.
About the role :
SGAN is looking to hire an Associate for its Delhi office. This is an all encompassing role where you will be working directly with the fund manager and assisting the leadership team at SGAN. You will be helping source new deals, make investments, manage the portfolio, conduct research and carrying out valuation analyses. You will also be interacting regularly with multiple stakeholders in the startup ecosystem.
- Develop a deep understanding of the investment thesis and a pipeline of companies for investment and partnerships.
- Manage portfolio companies on behalf of the Fund. This would include tracking, monitoring and analyzing the performance of portfolio companies with the objective of understanding how the company is progressing and how SGAN can add value.
- Review business plans, perform valuation analysis, assist in providing primary and secondary sources of research, conducting due diligence and analyzing and executing exit strategies
- Build the SGAN brand by representing the fund at various events and stay up to date on trends in the global and local startup ecosystems
- Meet founders to source and filter investment ideas
- The candidate is expected to have 3-5 years of relevant work experience at a top-tier investment bank, management consulting or investment firm
- Prior investing experience as an analyst at a PE/VC will be an added advantage
- Exceptional financial skills, as well as analytical/strategic thinking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
- A demonstrated passion for technology, entrepreneurship, and early-stage investing
- Be highly enterprising, resourceful with strong communication and interpersonal skills