HR at Singapore Angel Network (SGAN)
Views:1319 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
SGAN - Associate/Analyst - Investments & Portfolio Management (1-3 yrs)
About SGAN (www.sgan.sg) :
SGAN is an early stage VC fund, anchored by the multi-billion dollar Thakral group of companies. SGAN is one of the largest angel funds with investments in over 110 companies across India, Singapore and USA.
About the role :
SGAN is looking to hire an Analyst for its Delhi office. This is an all encompassing role where you will be working directly with the fund manager and assisting the leadership team at SGAN. You will be managing the portfolio, conducting research and carrying out valuation analyses. You will also be interacting regularly with multiple stakeholders in the startup ecosystem.
You will be required to :
- Manage portfolio companies on behalf of the Fund. This would include tracking, monitoring and analyzing the performance of portfolio companies with the objective of understanding how the company is progressing and how SGAN can add value.
- Review business plans, perform valuation analysis, assist in providing primary and secondary sources of research, conducting due diligence and analyzing and executing exit strategies
- Build the SGAN brand by representing the fund at various events and stay up to date on trends in the global and local startup ecosystems
- Meet founders to source and filter investment ideas
Skill Sets :
- The candidate is expected to have 1-3 years of relevant work experience at a top-tier investment bank, consulting or investment firm (preferable, but not mandatory).
- Possess exceptional financial skills, as well as analytical/strategic thinking capabilities
- Ability to understand the key vectors of a business
- Have a strong interest in entrepreneurship and investing
- Be highly enterprising, resourceful with strong communication and interpersonal skills