Recruiter at SG Analytics
Views:3486 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
SG Analytics - Senior/Lead Analyst - Equity Research (5-11 yrs)
Role and Responsibilies :
- Tracking the stocks/sectors assigned by the client, updating client with news and events. knowledge and tracking of macro data.
- Writing sector/initiation reports on assigned sectors/stocks, identifying ongoing themes and continuously interacting with the client exchanging opinions and views
- Regularly communicating with the client / in-house project manager / lead analyst on project updates and be up-to-date with sector happenings
- Supporting the client analyst/senior analysts on various ad-hoc tasks, which could vary from data gathering, populating data in financial models, preparing reports independently (sector, thematic, result updates), ratio calculation and analysis, deep-dive secondary research to populate industry/company presentations, etc.
- Maintaining a task list of ongoing/pending tasks on a regular basis, and finalizing task priorities with the client / project manager
- Ensuring that the tasks assigned are completed within the deadline, and ensuring top quality output with a thoroughly conducted self-driven quality-check process
- Maintain flexibility to learn new techniques and functionalities, and gain exposure to various types of assignments
- Contributing to internal knowledge creation and ad hoc assignments
- Knowledge of databases like Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters
Academic Qualification - Certifications :
- At-least CFA 2 cleared and good academic records
- MBA, CA, CFA candidates will be preferred