HR at SG Analytics
Views:250 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SG Analytics - Senior Digital Marketing Executive (4-8 yrs)
- Increase search engine ranking and discoverability through using SEO best including keyword research, trending topics and keyword search, link building and on-page audit for the website.
- Design and optimize funnel using CRO tactics to drive leads to the website
- Crafting website optimization strategies and making data-driven decisions to increase traffic, A/B testing, improve performance, and keeping content up to date.
- Monitor, analyze and share recommendation based on competitive research, GAP analysis and market research to improve website experience.
- Monitor and improve website UI and UX to enhance user journey on the website while ensuring lower exit rates and bounce rates.
- Implement all digital marketing strategies across multiple platforms (Content Marketing, social media, Email Marketing, SEO, PPC, Website Development).
- Regular testing of the website including QA, functional testing and reporting the issues to the web development team.
- Prepare newsletters and advertising emails and plan their distribution across multiple platforms.
- Strategize, launch & monitor optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., to increase brand awareness.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports of all digital marketing activities using HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Gather insight on current digital marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Reviewing and evaluating a website for bots, identifying broken links and pages, monitoring coverage issues on website and rectifying them