Senior Manager - Human Resources at SG Analytics
Views:4785 Applications:1187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:771
SG Analytics - Senior Business Analyst - Technology Research (3-8 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst - Technology Research
- SG Analytics is growing the Technology vertical, leveraging its experience in market research and analytics. We are looking for a growth-driven, outcome-oriented business analyst that wants to work on problems raised by our client stakeholders that are global leaders in technology products and services.
- Do you love solving problems for customers by converting data into insights?
What you will work on :
- Leading and growing strategic accounts through end-to-end execution of research projects that integrate primary research, desk research, social media analytics and even client's internal CRM data in some cases
- Be the SPOC for premier global customers based out of US, UK
- Contribute to the growth of the technology vertical through sales collateral, PoCs, pitch decks, case studies and dashboards
- Work closely with the BU lead on Thought leadership papers and internal research studies
- Lead and nurture and a team of junior analysts, and be responsible for driving their career growth through training
What are the absolute - Must-haves/ Requisites for this role :
- Minimum 3.5 years of business research or qualitative research for leading consulting firms or research companies
- Deep experience with end-to-end project delivery on Competitive Intelligence, Market entry/positioning insights, product benchmarking, CX insights, etc.
- Well conversant with consulting studies including market opportunity assessment, demand-supply dynamics, competitive benchmarking, go-to-market strategy, battle cards, gain-loss analysis, vendor benchmarking, etc.
- Should have worked closely on research projects (secondary/primary/social media) for stakeholders such as CMI (Consumer & Market Insights), product marketing, UX leads, product managers, Strategy directors within leading Technology/media/telecom firms
- Should have 2+ years of account management, including driving the delivery of projects with such customers
- Experienced with global & multi-lingual B2B, B2C qualitative research methods including CATI, CAWI, focus group discussions, online community forums
- Worked on end-to-end research design including hypothesis formulation, questionnaire design, respondent sampling, conducting deep context-based qual interviews with CTO, CMO, COO, CEO, etc, drawing insights from the data, converting insights into consumable presentation/dashboards
- Should have demonstrated excellent writing skills by contributed to or co-authored Thought leadership articles, sales /marketing collateral documents - either for customers or as part of the organisation's sales and marketing initiatives
- Should have worked on Survey data analytics ( Build analytics over survey data) - Factor analysis, conjoint analysis, cause-effect analysis, A/B testing, etc.
Should have worked on at least 1 of these tools :
- Voice of customer tools such as Qualtrics
- Ux research tools (DScout) or any licensed tools that aid insights generation through research
- Social media listening tools and generating consumer insights using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn data
- BI visualization tools such as Power BI / Tableau etc.
Additional requirements ( Desirable) :
- If you have a publicly posted testimonial from any of your customers, it only demonstrates the depth of engagement and quality of customer satisfaction you have garnered!
- Client secondment or experience with client on-shore projects
- Certified in digital marketing / social media analytics, Six Sigma / Project management, etc