Senior Manager - Human Resources at SG Analytics
Views:5848 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
SG Analytics - Senior Analyst - Telecom/TMT/ICT Sector (5-12 yrs)
This position will be based at SG Analytics Hyderabad Delivery Center. This position is individual contributor role.
- This position will learn and educate himself/herself with deep familiarity with SGA's portfolio of Telecom Products, forecasting models, contract databases, primary research programs etc.
- Ideal candidate should have Comprehensive understanding of the Telecommunication industry, ability to analyze issues related to industry and regulatory aspects, and ability to study its impact on the business.
- Have to be a specialist in OTT services, VOIP Service and coverage of location service such as mapping and navigation.
- Focusing on mobile messaging market in particular. Analyze the impact of social media and OTT players on messaging and traditional communication services. Also study the changing consumer media consumption patterns with respect to digital games, payments, social media, information services and entertainment.
- This position will helps large OTT players, telcos and vendors understand the ongoing changes to the market and helps them plan strategically to adapt to this digital transformation And, have a blend of entrepreneurial thinking, and should be commercially astute and comfortable in presenting ideas to a variety of senior stakeholders and a passion for delivering projects consistently against stretch objectives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Report Writing :
- Proficient in report writing, especially in the areas of telecom strategy analysis OTT services, VOIP Service, OTT players on messaging and traditional communication services.
- Coverage of location service such as mapping and navigation, and other new telecom technologies.
- Diversified syndicated research/consulting portfolio, targeting the chat app ecosystem, including chat apps and vendors.
- Working on syndicated content and consulting targets as agreed with the practice leader.
- Responsible for publishing long reports, short reports and writing comments/ opinion pieces.
- Stakeholder Management
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders across the SGA business.
- Consulting Support
- Bespoke consulting support to SGA stakeholders
- Independent consulting engagements
- Client Interaction
- Support client queries & Interaction
- Assist in product renewals with existing clients and new client wins for products managed.
- Build relationships with key industry stakeholders to gain knowledge about market dynamics.
- Prior expertise in engaging with international clients
Research Skills - Secondary Skill
- Excellent research skills with ability to extract data from available sources - 99% the position will be involved in secondary research.
Primary research will be limited
- Basic Financial Awareness
- Financial Awareness of interpreting Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts & knowledge about EBITA, Net margin, PE Ratio etc
Technology Know How
- Databases of service provider financials and operational KPIs.
- Broadband subscribers and pricing OTT data and smartphone specifications.
- Smart Home, Mobile Payments
- Spectrum/License data
- BPIT (Broadband pricing interactive tool) with TV pricing data
- International Conference Presentations
- Conduct conference presentations and face-to-face client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- Excellent knowledge of B2B databases. Proven expertise and knowledge in B2B databases and sound knowledge of market dynamics relevant to Telecom/TMT/ICT sector.
Good writing skills - Should be comfortable in writing. Expertise in writing short, highly opinionated and more discursive analyses, with structure complex threads of argument and explain implications and opportunities in simple terms.
Intellectual excellence - Strong track record of academic, commercial or otherwise influential achievement in their chosen domain. Ideally should have completed post-graduate studies in management from any International University will be an added advantage.
Experience - Candidates should have at least 5-10 years of experience in the Business Research Industry and with at least 5 years in Telecom/TMT/ICT Research domain.
- Team player & eye for detail: Strong team player and multi stakeholder management. Excellent eye for detail.
Education Qualification - MBA with any Bachelor's Degree preferably in Telecom Management
Candidate needs to have a valid passport.
If this position excites you then please send in your updated profile with current CTC, expected CTC and Notice period along with covering letter explaining how you professional experience is matching to this Job Description.
Candidates from ICT/Telecom/TMT sector will be preferred.
Please do not apply, If you don't have any expertise in secondary research and writing business research reports in ICT/Telecom/TMT sectors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.