Recruiter at SG Analytics
Views:4297 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
SG Analytics - Senior Analyst - Private Equity - Investment Banking - CFA (3-6 yrs)
Reporting Line :
The candidate will be working with the founders of an investment firm.
The candidate's primary responsibilities will include among others :
- Help client identify attractive investment targets involving rigorous industry and company screenings
- Analyze investment targets by developing a detailed understanding of the business model, industry drivers, financial forecasting, and due diligence support, etc.
- Creating business plans, marketing material and board presentations
- Proficiency in building comprehensive financial models, spreading revenue and cost drivers, forecasting based on macro and company-specific factors, and applying sector-specific valuation methodologies
- Formulation of optimal investment exit strategy. Support areas involve expected valuation analysis, building information memorandum of portfolio company, identifying potential buyers, among others
- Providing deal support such as coordinating / performing due diligence, selecting / liaising with third-party advisors, etc.
- Monitoring the performance and supporting the value enhancement initiatives of portfolio companies. Typical tasks are performance benchmarking, tracking operating industry environment, maintaining dashboards and valuation mark-up analysis, etc.
Desired Experience / Skills :
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience in private equity
- Exceptional analytical, numerical and deal support skills (particularly extensive financial modelling skills) - ideally CFA qualified
- High proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, etc. (MS Access a plus)
- Ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines
- Reliable team player who enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Oral and written fluency in English (working language)
- MBA or an equivalent degree in business or economics from a leading university